Are you tired of working twice as hard as everyone else and not getting paid for it? Maybe it’s time to see what else is out there. We are a great place to work if you take pride in your work, know how to work hard, and your hourly compensation and advancement are based on your independent work efforts.
All Mac Inc has been in business since 2004 and is located in Stacy, MN at 35W.
All Mac specializing in repair, maintenance, and customization of all types of trailers with a focus on top-notch customer service. We take pride in the trailers we service and feel a responsibility to provide safe trailers in our community.
***Position Opening: (All Positions are full right now, but check back again as we continue to grow)
Full-Time Trailer Technician
Maintenance and Repair of trailers both at the shop and on-site
- Identifying Wiring Issues
- Fixing Structural Issues to ensure the trailer is road worthy
- Washing inside and outside of trailers
- Customize trailers as needed
Work schedules with an hour lunch:
- 9am – 6pm
From May to October we also operate a mobile repair unit that travels from Prior Lake to River Falls, WI and all locations between. That unit repairs trailers at the customer site and goes out once or twice a week.
We offer benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and PTO time. 90-day probation period.
We ask your opinion and listen to your feedback.
- We pay according to experience anywhere from $21 to $28 an hour for a 40-hour week.
- Raises are based on performance, and a willingness to expand your knowledge; both through our training and through your own ambition.
- Our technicians are professional, clean shaven, and well groomed.
Consider applying if:
- You are a hard worker and take pride in your work.
- You are a good problem solver.
- You can work independently as well as supervised.
- You are a self-starter.
- You are willing to learn new things and take direction.
- You understand your work will stand on its own, and your work and ability to grow in the company is not dependent on anyone else.
- 5 years of mechanic related experience – both paid and unpaid
- Recently employed by the same employer at least 3 years
- Have basic tool knowledge
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. and crawl under trailers
- Pass background check
- Pass random drug testing
- Strong customer service skills
- Conversational English
- Willingness to work occasional overtime
Please stop by and pick up an application at 5551 Sherman Oaks Road, Stacy, MN 55079